I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
QUICK WORD 2
by Michael A. Riccioli
3. a desire to resist authority
6. manage and be responsible for the running of a business etc ...
9. minutes, days, years
10. to write on a typewriter or a computer (past tense)
11. who seeks adventure
14. to be afraid of something or someone
15. relating to an alphabet (adj)
17. mown grass in a garden or yard
18. a set of two things
19. an addition to a document
1. a form of expression natural to a language, person, or group of people
2. religious song or poem
4. who have senior managerial responsibilities in companies
5. small in size, amount or degree
6. the way that someone or something looks
7. require something because it is important (3rd pers. sing)
8. safe (comparative form)
12. a strong alcoholic spirit made in eastern Europe or the Middle East.
13. salt water that covers most of the earth's surface
16. listen to all that someone has to say
17. an open area of grassy or arable land
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live