I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Halal Meat 1- Word Formation
(N.B. Use the words in brackets to form words that fit the grid)
by Michael A. Riccioli
"As last traditional butcher retires, Paris suburb finds halal is the only option"
by Elise Vincent
I am most grateful to Guardian News & Media Ltd (2012) for granting me permission to use Guardian articles as source material for my site.
N.B. To read the whole article, kindly go to the following link:
8. Traditional butchers are ___ (DISAPPEAR)
11. In plenty of ___ (LOCALITY)
12. In this suburban _____ (LOCAL)
13. The Socialist ____ (LEAD) of the local council
1. The far-right ____ (PRESIDENT) candidate
2. To listen to the controversial ___ (CLAIM) about ritual slaughter
3. People deep-_____ (FREEZE) my last batch of veal olives
4. Muslim butchers _____ (BECOME - present perfect) the only source of cut-to-order meat
5. On the first day of the ____ (SHOOT) season
6. The last of a long line of what he calls "____" (TRADITION) butchers
7. It's ____ (COMPLETE) wrong to say
9. The population ___ (BE) of foreign extraction
10. Many ___ (RETIRE) butchers
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live