I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Halal Meat 2- Word Formation
(N.B. Use the words in brackets to form words that fit the grid)
by Michael A. Riccioli
"As last traditional butcher retires, Paris suburb finds halal is the only option" by Elise Vincent
I am most grateful to Guardian News & Media Ltd (2012) for granting me permission to use Guardian articles as source material for my site.
N.B. To read the whole article, kindly go to the following link:
2. ___ (SELL) at a knockdown price
5. hey took the trouble to interview each candidate ____ (INDIVIDUAL)
9. We ___ (WANT - simple past) someone with a touch of class
11. In those ___ (DAY)
12. When the time ___ (COME) to look for a successor
1. Large immigrant __ (COMMUNITY)
3. ____ (SELL) only organic or French-sourced produce
4. ____ (CHANGE) in the social makeup
6. Ten ___ (YEAR) ago
7. He now __ (HAVE) French citizenship
8. Once or ____ (two times) a fortnight
10. The trade is ___ (DIE) out
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live