I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Halal Meat 3 - Word Formation
(N.B. Use the words in brackets to form words that fit the grid)
by Michael A. Riccioli
"As last traditional butcher retires, Paris suburb finds halal is the only option" by Elise Vincent
I am most grateful to Guardian News & Media Ltd (2012) for granting me permission to use Guardian articles as source material for my site.
N.B. To read the whole article, kindly go to the following link:
1. To switch to other ___ (MEAT)
8. He ____ (WORK -simple past) as a dressmaker, a mason and a plasterer
9. In the ____ (REFRIGERATE) display cabinet
10. Oriental spices adorn the ___ (SHELF)
14. He ___ (TURN) down this suggestion
16. In the ___ (GENTLE) sloping street
2. Price-conscious ____ (SHOPPER)
3. To find a shop ____ (SELL) rillettes produced on the spot
4. He ___ (AGREE) to try some organic goods
5. The little old ___ (LADY)
6. ___ (ELDER) customers have shunned the halal meat
7. To stock a ___ (LIMIT) range of wines
9. On _____ (RETURN) from a stay in the country
11. He __ (HAND) out free advice
12. In big white ___ (LETTER)
13. A trick for ___ (KEEP) veal chops tender
15. He was solidly ___ (BUILD) with a goatee beard and merry eyes
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live