1. What is the form of the earth?
2. What is the whole globe called?
3. What is the half of it called?
4. How would you see the whole of an orange at once?
5. How can you see the picture of a whole globe at once?
6. What does the surface of the globe consist of?
7. More land than water?
8. How is the land surface of the globe divided?
9. How is the water surface of the globe divided?
10. What are lakes?
11. What is the largest body of water called?An
12. And what is the largest body of land?
13. What is a portion of land with water all around it?
14. What if it has water round it at all parts but one?
15. What is an isthmus?
16. What is a narrow neck of water joining two larger portions?
17. What is a passage wider than a strait?
18. What is a cape?
19. What is a body water stretching into the land?
20. What is a mountain?
21. What are smaller highlands?
22. What are 'burning' mountains?
23. What is a tract of country lying between hils?
24. What is a plain?